Yes, I want to keep imagination & creativity alive in Hawaii!
Monthly Donations include Membership Benefits, see below for additional information.
$10 a month
- Free access to the HTY Digital Season, The HI Way and additional HTY offerings.
- One ticket to any live show or performance once we are safely able to gather.
- Special access to the HTY video library and resources.
- Invitation to live digital events.
$25 a month
- All the benefits of an Individual Membership, but for your whole household.
- Discounts on our Education classes (discount depends on program).
- Four tickets to any live show or performance once we are safely able to gather.
Member Benefits PLUS Donation
$50 a month
50% is a tax deductible donation
- All the benefits of a Family Membership.
- Sneak Peeks to The HI Way Episodes prior to the television release.
- Plus, additional digital content and offerings, behind the scenes footage.
- Six tickets to any live show or performance once we are safely able to gather.
- PLUS free re-entry to any live show or performance for your family (space available).
$100 a month
75% is a tax deductible donation
- All the benefits of All Access Pass.
- Plus, a generous monthly donation to help support arts and education in the classroom.
Super-Duper Patron Membership
$1,000 a month
90% is a tax deductible donation
- You tell us!
- Can we make a show for your family?
- Want to appear in a HI Way episode?
- We are a creative and capable company and this kind of donation would do a lot of good!
About Honolulu Theatre for Youth
Honolulu Theatre for Youth (HTY) produces professional theatre and drama education programs that make a difference in the lives of children, families and educators in the State of Hawaii.
Founded in 1955, HTY is one of the oldest and most respected children’s theatres in the country. Over the past 65 years, HTY has served over 5 million people through school and family performances and drama education programs. Over 300 new plays for young audiences have been commissioned by HTY.
This year is not normal yet we have already reached several hundred thousand people through our digital outreach:
• 17 episodes of The Hi Way
• 50 Teacher Resource videos
• 35 Videos of creative activities for children and families
• Virtual Field Trips.
We intend to continue to work creating new content to serve students, teachers and families through partnerships at public and private schools, HSFCA and by actively cultivating new audiences Statewide and abroad.
Your support of HTY is more important now than ever before. As teachers and parents struggle to keep students learning in todays especially confusing reality, HTY’s creative content provides a much needed resource to keep children engaged and excited to participate in alternate ways of learning.