• handful raspberries
• handful blueberries
• 1 kiwi fruit
• 1 mandarin orange
• jug cold water
1. Start by washing the raspberries and blueberries, then fill a quarter of an ice cube tray with each fruit.
2. Peel and roughly chop the kiwi, and add to the ice cube tray
3. Peel the mandarin orange, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Break it into segments, then cut each segment in half. Use them to fill the last quarter of the ice cube tray.
4. When each compartment in the tray has been filled with fruit, pour over water to fill them all up.
5. Pop into the freezer and freeze overnight or until frozen solid.
6. Pop one of each flavour ice cube into a glass and top up with still or sparkling water.