STUDY GUIDE - RESOURCES
Filipino Folktales & Fables
Books – Local Library
- All about the Philippines: stories, songs, crafts and games for kids by Jimenez, Gidget Roceles
- The Philippines by Longworth, Holly
- The Philippines by Oleksy, Walter G
- Filipino celebrations: a treasury of feasts and festivals by Romulo, Liana. Albano, Corazon Dandan
- Filipino Friends by Romulo, Liana. Albano, Corazon Dandan
- Foods of the Philippines by Sheen, Barbara. With easy recipes and colored photos, learn the culture of the Philippines and its history.
- Luis and the enchanted creatures by Lee, Marcy Dans. A story about a boy who meets six seemingly scary creatures in the forest– the kapre, tiyanak, tikbalang, aswang, nuno sa punso, and batibat.
- Children of the Philippines by Kinkade, Sheila
Click Here to download a list of these resources.