When writing a review of a performance, there is a lot to consider. You might not comment on every part of the show but the following outline can help you develop ideas for a review.
• Which parts of the play grabbed your attention most? Why?
• Which were the funniest parts? Why?
• Which character were you most interested in? Why was that character interesting?
• Which of the characters seemed like people you know? How are they the same?
• What did the actors do to change characters from sketch to sketch?
• What did you like about each of the actors?