• Print out the trading card template on the following pages.
• Guide students to draw or add a picture of the person to put in the box on the left side of the page.
• Students may cut around the two boxes and glue onto construction paper or simply fold in half and glue together.
• You may want to print on cardstock to make the trading cards more durable.
• Have students do a “museum walk” once all have completed a trading card. Students can also trade with each other to learn more about the different people.