First impressions: Pair/Share
What did you most like about the performance? Story? Actors?
Tell your partner something you remember seeing in the performance.
Tell your partner something you remember hearing in the performance.
Tell your partner something you remember feeling in the performance.
Analyzing: Maybe each pair of students can answer a different category
• What shapes or objects were there in the set?
• What colors were there in the set? Which were strongest or most important?
• What shapes or textures were there in the costumes?
• What colors were there in the costumes? Which were strongest or most important?
• What did the costumes tell you about the characters?
• What different kinds of music or sounds were used in the performance?
• What kind of feelings did you get from the music?
• How did the video projections help tell the stories in Rainbow?
• Which video projections were most amazing and why?
• How did the video projections affect your feelings? Were there any that made you feel happy? Excited? Surprised? Frightened?
• What different characters were there? Could you describe their personalities? How did you know this was their personality?
If you could be one of the characters in the performance. which one would it be and why?
What do you think you’ll remember about the performance in the future?