You saw the HTY show Pinocchio. Maybe you’ve seen other plays, too. Now, what have you discovered about theater?
- What do actors do with their bodies and voices to help tell a story?
- How do the technical elements help tell a story? (Lights, Costumes, Props, Setting)
- How do costumes help the actors play their characters?
- How does the design of the set help the audience better know the story?
- What is the role of an audience when watching a play?
- How is your role as audience different when you watch movies, television, or live theatre?
- How does a play help us understand our world better?